Baptist Village seeks a licensed practical nurse. This position requires professionalism at all times and compliance with the Oklahoma Statute for Licensed or Registered Nurse Practice Act. BVC offers competitive pay and benefits, including the recent addition of a daily pay option, and a desirable M-F work schedule.
- Performs treatments and certain injections as needed.
- Give and receive reports from CMAs and CNAs.
- Evaluates residents and care plans.
- Attend in-services.
- Notifies responsible parties in case of emergencies.
- Notifies Oklahoma State Department of Health within appropriate timeframe in regards to state reportable incidents.
- Serves in CMA or CNA capacity should someone in that position have an emergency and need to leave campus. Will serve in that capacity until another team member can arrive.
- Calls physician if necessary for antibiotics, falls with injuries, illness, cardiac symptoms, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed in the state of Oklahoma as a licensed practical nurse (LPN) with a current license. Must be in good standing with the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
- Long-term care nursing experience preferred.
- Professional appearance.
- Professional in handling staff issues, residents and families.
Physical Working Requirements
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to that position requirements can be met.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, reach, lift or move up to 25 pounds at a time, turn and walk. Occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds.
- 403B Retirement savings plan
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid personal time off
- Referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance