Our case managers and support team will help you understand and access the services and resources needed to remain as independent as possible and live life to the fullest.
Entrusted Hearts Case Management
Entrusted Hearts Case Managers offer a vital role in helping older adults and their support system meet their needs by finding and connecting them to services and resources designed to improve daily life. Entrusted Hearts by Baptist Village is licensed by the State of Oklahoma and has been offering top-rated home care services since 1994.
Our team can assist with coordinating in-home services for your loved one.
Our team is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, highly skilled and dedicated to assuring optimal results and a full peace of mind.
What Does a Case Manager Do?
A case manager’s primary role is to coordinate the care of seniors with access to resources and services to improve daily life.
- Your case manager will meet with you (the client) and your loved ones to best assess needs.
- Working together, a care plan is crafted to meet the client’s health and lifestyle needs.
- Our team will communicate with both the client and any other care/service providers involved.
- Your progress will be tracked and your case manager will regularly contact you to evaluate overall welfare.
- As your needs change, your case manager will reevaluate your care plan to provide the best results.
ADvantage Waiver Program
This program is offered through the State of Oklahoma Human Services Department. It offers an alternative to entering long-term care when possible. The program helps older adults and adults with disabilities stay independent and close to family and friends.
Our team can help you determine eligibility and apply for the program.
Contact us for a FREE consultation.
We can help guide you and walk you through what can sometimes be an overwhelming experience.