Entrusted Hearts Medical Equipment by Baptist Village (EHME) seeks a full-time customer service representative to join the team. This is a wonderful opportunity to serve in a Christian environment. The customer service representative serves at the EHME office in Owasso, OK.
POSITION SUMMARY: Works with referral sources, physician’s offices and clients to build orders. Works with company billing team to provide documents needed for reimbursement. The customer service representative reports to the EHME office manager.
- Responsible for all incoming referrals and orders for delivery and pick up.
- Completes verification of insurance for EHME coverage and prior authorization information.
- Completes any special instructions for billing to the client’s insurance prior to delivery.
- Works with EHME office manager and warehouse team to meet clients’ needs for unusual equipment or supplies.
- Informs client or client’s caregiver of benefits (what the policy reimburses). Arranges private pay billing if required.
- Works with family or referral source and warehouse team on delivery and/or pick up arrangements.
- Responsible for confirming completed work orders in a timely manner.
- Responsible for forwarding completed paperwork to EHME supervisor and/or office manager to log equipment set up and pick up for tracking purposes.
- Takes “on call” time on a predetermined, rotating basis.
- Demonstrates timeliness, courtesy, sincerity and patience when dealing with clients, referral sources and families.
- Represents the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the EHME office manager and/or supervisor.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED equivalency.
- Good organizational skills.
- Responsible and cooperative attitude.
- Professional in appearance.
- Must be able to stand for multiple hours in duration.
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to that position requirements can be met.
- Must be able to squat, bend, stretch, walk and turn.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.