We are accepting applications for the position of Associate Campus Director – Health Services Administrator at Baptist Village of Oklahoma City. Baptist Village of Oklahoma City is a CCRC campus that serves approximately 400 residents throughout all levels of service, including independent living. An active Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) license in good standing is required. This position works under the direction of the Campus Director (also a licensed NHA) and is primarily responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Skilled Rehab Center, Long-term care Health Center, and Assisted Living Center.
This person must be motivated, mission-driven, and identify with the BVC mission of “enhancing lives by serving God, serving you, serving together”. If you desire to work in a Christian environment and serve with a talented team of healthcare professionals, then this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of your assigned neighborhoods and keep the organization on track for its long term goals and mission
- Coordinate and provide leadership to each team member, and ensure that they work together effectively
- Ensure all local, state, and federal regulations compliance regulations are met and followed
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure residents’ individual care plans are being followed
- Provide regular safety and compliance training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to maintain integrity and trust among leadership and staff
- Proven ability to manage a team of professionals and lead a departmental function
- Demonstrated business acumen. Demonstrated business understanding and ability to balance people/organizational decisions with business considerations.
- Must be strategic thinker, self-motivated and have excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple high priority responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be a licensed Nursing Home Administrator in the state of Oklahoma.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.